Profile: David Vasta
I like every one still call the i all kinds of things. Which is of course bad but I like others in the industry want to know the following things?
- What do you call the i now?
- What do you call the i in conversations with peers?
- What do you call the i in conversations with executives or senior level staff?
- What do you call the i in private?
- What do you call me in private?
- Is the name change to i a good one?
- Do you like the idea of one price on box?
- Do you also run AIX in your IT shop?
- Does it make you crazy when others call it the AS/400?
- Does it make you crazy when others call it the iSeries?
- Do you get a warm felling when someone says I still have a System/36?
I can go ahead and get the ball rolling:
- i or System i
- i or AS/400 – Most of them still call it the AS/400 so when in Rome…..I try to say AS/400 or i and then always say i
- My little treasure
- I have and would if I could YES!
- YES – CRAZY!
- Not Really but YES
- Of course – but not like if they said Macintosh Classic II