The owners of this site hate it when I put up open ended questions hoping for some feedback. And to make them happy I am going to keep doing it. It’s just that I hope to get some answers and I do from time to time.
- How large an IBM i do you have now?
- Does your company or customer seem happy with the IBM i System?
- How many IBM i Systems do you have now?
- How many partitions?
- Do you run LInux on the POWER Platform?
- Do you run AiX on the POWER Platform?
- Do you run Windows on your POWER Platform?
- Are there plans to move away from the IBM i?
- If you are moving away from the IBM i what platform are you moving too?
- When your current lease is up do you plan on getting a new IBM i?
I know these are the kinds of questions IBM is looking at, but in order to keep the blog freash along with my writting it essential to know where the IBM i is going and what you use it for. You don’t have to tell anyone where you work or what you use it for.