- Sun did this a few years back and it was a hug success, IBM is now offering you a chance to “barrow” an IBM Power System to try and if you like all you have to do is keep it and pay up sucker!
LINK :: 60 Day No Cost Trial – TRY & BUY
Here are the Details I COPY & PASTED from IBMs site so you could them here and then decide if you wan to sign up.
Take advantage of this test drive now:
- Evaluate for yourself how the IBM Power Systems cost-efficient and stable solution stacks up against your own platform.
- Discover how Power Systems platforms give superior performance, using unique vitalization technology, self-healing and self-managing capabilities.
- If you do decide to buy, it may be because you see that a purchase can help reduce your acquisition costs and help lower your total cost of ownership.
Here’s how the Program works:
- Choose a configuration.
- Fill out the contact information. You will be contacted within 24 hours to clarify and validate the information.
- If approved, an IBM Business Partner or IBM Sales Representative will then contact you to arrange shipment and extend a trial agreement to you. Our program goal is to have the machine arrive at your location no later than 1 week after signing the trial agreement.
- Should you decide not to keep the machine at the conclusion of the 60 day trial, please notify the IBM Business Partner or IBM Sales Representative, pack the machine in the original packing material, and return it to the address specified by the IBM Business Partner or IBM Sales Representative.
NOTE: I know in the previous post I busted IBM for not being UP TO DATE, and while this is a nice start, there needs to be more!