Posted by: Jillian Coffin
IT Marketing, Marketing, Storage Marketing, Uncategorized
Can you tell that I just downloaded my new language translator app? For storage Marketers, navigating a global marketing campaign focused on multiple countries or regions and in multiple languages can be an overwhelming, time-consuming task. I feel your pain and that is why I am asking you to let TechTarget do the work for you!
Did you know?
- TechTarget has offices in London, Sydney, Beijing, and Singapore, and now Paris w/ the acquisition of LeMagIT, a former strategic partner w/ a network of French-language sites that offers news and analysis for IT decision makers
- TechTarget provides a single point of campaign management and analysis across regional and country-specific campaigns to make execution simpler, faster and more effective
- TechTarget has launched a Latin America-focused site, SearchDataCenter en Español, covering enterprise IT subjects from Data Centers and Storage to Security, Business Intelligence and Networking
- TechTarget Storage Media has a new EMEA focused Purchase Intentions Study that can help sales and marketing understand key purchase drivers in-region for areas like backup, deduplication, SSD and Storage Virtualization etc…
- TechTarget has the ability to run programs with content in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
All of these exciting things are part of a continued effort to offer TechTarget’s value in an increasing number of languages. This level of efficiency combined with our deep expertise in the Storage Market, really helps us to give you the guidance you can rely on to maximize the success of your global and regional marketing efforts. TechTarget has run hundreds of campaigns targeting individual countries and incorporating local language content and we’d love to share those results and case studies with you and your teams.
Interested in hearing more? Email me at email@example.com or reach out to your account rep. We look forward to helping more and more of our partners grow internationally! Muchas Gracias and Au Revoir!