Posted by: Jillian Coffin
events, Marketing, Uncategorized
Spring is here and the traditional technology event season is right around the corner.
As we’ve been talking to customers at the start of the year, the majority of you are in various states of your event planning for 2013. I know there are lots of options out there – big and small – so I want to share with you some info that should reinforce your confidence that the Storage Decisions brand is *the* leader for anyone whose goal is to sell storage or backup to IT professionals.
Since 2001, we’ve created a model that is tried and true, trusted and relied upon. All of our expert speakers are independent, and all of our attendees are storage-buying IT professionals who go through a strict qualification process.
And I am proud to say that we also have an organization that is nimble and dynamic enough to maintain the value of our core offering, but also understand the macro-environment and make key changes – such as the introductions of the executive dinner series, product demo programs and all new conference and seminar content. We layer exciting new ideas on our solid foundation of success.
The proof is in the pudding. We surveyed 150 of our 2012 attendees at the end of the year, and here are a few data points to consider:
- 96% say Storage Decisions hosts the best events on storage, disaster recovery and backup
- 95% of respondents were ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with their Storage Decisions experience
- 94% like the special sessions where sponsoring storage vendors present the latest solutions
- 81% of attendees learned about vendors they weren’t previously aware of
We have an exciting selection of new events, new formats and new sponsorships to optimize the ROI on your face-to-face marketing budget. Our new event series includes:
- A new Backup & Data Protection seminar featuring industry favorite Jon Toigo
- Building Storage Systems to Support Virtual Environments half-day seminar
- Media and Entertainment dinner series
- Cloud Storage dinner series
And we are more than happy to present the results of our end-of-year attendee survey with you one on one– there are some interesting data points around attitudes toward event attendance.
For our full event schedule please visit our events site at http://events.techtarget.com/html/topic-storage_architecture.html. Your account manager will be happy to set aside time to discuss how we can help you get involved!
Thanks, and here’s to a productive 2013.