It also means that every e-discovery company will be crawling out of the woodwork to tout (as opposed to tort — did you see what I did there?) its wares. Announcements include the following:
- AccessData will launch its redesigned Summation product line.
- Avansic announces Avansic Tracker.
- BlumbergExcelsior, Inc. has introduced Blumberg Entity Tracker.
- Business Intelligence Associates, Inc. (BIA) will be previewing the TotalDiscovery.com Apple Data Collection feature.
- Cabinet NG (CNG) will debut a legal targeted website, PaperlessAttorney.com.
- C2C has upgraded its suite of products for simplifying email and PST file management.
- Equivio will be showing Equivio Zoom, an integrated platform for predictive coding and analytics.
- IPRO Tech will be demonstrating its line of products, as well as new versions of the review component, early case assessment component, and processing components of IPRO Enterprise
- Levit & James, Inc. is preannouncing Best Authority version 3.0.
- MerlinOne will demonstrate Legal Review 3.0, a hosted e-discovery review tool.
- Nuix will announce Visual Analytics, Contract Discovery, and Defensible Deletion.
- Orion Law Management Systems, Inc. will announce its AR Collection Manager Module.
- Venio Systems announces Venio FRP version 3.5.
- World Software Corp. launches Worldox GX3 Professional, a new release of its document management system.
Remember, what happens in New York….could be held against you in a court of law.