Posted by: Denny Cherry
Amazon, Forums, Securing SQL Server
Tech Target has upped the perks of posting on their IT Knowledge Exchange forum (the same site that hosts my blog). Tech Target recently announced that by posting on their site, and earning badges by gaining points, and getting sent Amazon Gift cards for earning the badges. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
The prizes which they announced are:
- Bronze Member Badge: Sticker and ITKnowledgeExchange t-shirt
- Silver Member Badge: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Gold Member Badge: $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Platinum Member Badge: $100 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Nerd Cog: $10 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Genius Cog: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Brainiac Cog: $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Certified Nerd Cog: $10 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Certified Genius Cog: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Certified Brainiac Cog: $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
Not surprisingly there are some rules which are also posted.
- Must be active within the past six months to qualify for initial prize.
- For prizes that must be shipped, allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Shipping only permitted to United States, Canada, and Europe.
- For further TechTarget contest rules, please see the official contest rules.
But that’s a pretty slim set of rules, for the chance to get some pretty major cash in Amazon gift cards. (Don’t forget that you can use these Amazon gift cards to pick up a copy of my book “Securing SQL Server“.)