Posted by: RobBarry
Testing can certainly be one of of the less glamorous responsibilities of an application developer. For teams looking for a shortcut, performance management company Apprenda offers a tool that it claims reduces test creation to mouse clicks.
TestMaker, now in version 5.4, is an open source product used to create tests for rich Internet applications and SOA. The product provides IT with out-of-the-box methods for functional testing, load testing and business service monitoring.
Apprenda says features in TestMaker 5.4 include the following:
• Scriptless, point-and-click test creation
• Root Cause Analysis and Correlation using Glassbox and Dynatrace monitoring services
• Improved failure analysis
• Continuous Integration Environment support for Hudson, Bamboo, Collabnet TeamForge, Ant, JUnit
• Updated support for latest versions of Selenium, SoapUI, Bluenog and Icefaces