Posted by: StorageSwiss
BEA Systems, Oracle development, SOA development, Survey
431 total responses
1. Which BEA products do you use? (check all that apply)
Weblogic application server–94.90%
Other Weblogic portal—12.06%
Aqualogic service design and development tools–18.10%
AquaLogic governance tools–7.89%
Other AquaLogic products–11.14%
2. Rate your level of satisfaction with these BEA products:
3. Which Oracle products do you use? (check all that apply)
Human resources software–2.09%
4. Rate your level of satisfaction with these Oracle products:
5. Has Oracle contacted you about ongoing support for the BEA product(s) you use?
6. Do you feel confident the BEA product(s) you use will be given the proper support by Oracle?
7. If the BEA product(s) aren’t part of Oracle’s roadmap, will you look to move to comparable Oracle product(s)?
8. If Oracle discontinues your BEA product(s), will you maintain it as a legacy system or look to replace it?
Maintain as legacy—29.23%
Look to replace–70.77%
9. Do you feel Oracle has a strong product offering in the areas where you have BEA product?
10. As a customer, what is your overall impression so far of Oracle’s acquisition of BEA?