Posted by: Dilipkrishnan
Architecture, cloud computing, governance, Oracle, REST, SOA, Web services, WOA, wsoac
- Oracle acquires SOA management vendor
- Service Semiotics and the SOA Illusion
- Who should lead SOA? Enterprise architects or business analysts?
Amazon web services
- Announcing the AWS Start-Up Challenge – Win $100,000 in Prizes
- SimpleDB Domain Metadata Spec – Your Input Needed
- Cloudbursting – Hybrid Application Hosting
Bob McIlree – On business analysts and enterprise architects and what they Collectively Bring to the Table
Dan Foody – WOA governance
- SOA Governance Monday (Okay Tuesday): Design time, and the missing pieces, part II
- WOA, or whatever … Here’s some ‘detailed’ initial thinking
Joe McKendrick -
- Debate rages over SOA’s ‘cloudy’ future
- SOA adoption down from 2006: if so, why?
- Another view: do we spend too much time trying to sell SOA to the business?
- Seven Steps for Launching SOA — From the Real World
- Big and Small Cases for How SOA Helps Solve Integration
Nuno Teixeira – A RESTful Core, Part 3, Logical Level Programming
Philipe Destoop – Goldman Sachs: Cloud computing last item on priority list CxO?
Rich Seeley – XTP powers SOA
Todd Hoff – Useful Cloud Computing Blogs