Posted by: Dilipkrishnan
Architecture, cloud computing, Design, framework, governance, paas, REST, saas, SOA, WCF, Web services, wsoac
Dare Obasanjo -Explaining REST to Damien Katz
Arnon Rotem-Gal-Oz – Why the Database as a Service is a Bad Idea
- Supporting SOA Governance
- All Hail the SaaS Revolution!, but make sure you have your measures to determine success/failure before you jump into it.
David Chappell -A Short Introduction to Cloud Platforms
- When the Grid met the Cloud – A modern technology fable
- Nick Mallick on merging the various EA Frameworks
Loraine Lawson – The Pros and Cons of Web-Oriented Architecture Explained
Mary Jo Foley – Piecing together Microsoft’s cloud-computing vision
Steve Vinoski – You need to have to experience, before you can comment on it!
Todd Biske – Governance does not imply Command and Control
Via Stefan Tilkov
Via Jason Haley
- Erik Sherman – Cloud Outages: Are Vendors Selling Before They’re Ready?
- pdestoop – SaaS Maturity Model according to Forrester
- Stephen Forte – ADO .NET Data Services: Data in the Cloud
- Shawn Santos – On-Demand/SaaS Reality: The ROI Revival: SaaS Company Takes Value Measurement to the Next Level
- Brenda Michelson – New SOA Consortium Podcast: Layer 7′s Scott Morrison on How to Fail at SOA
- Dave Linthicum – Leveraging Web APIs for SOA
Other Interesting Links
- Sam Gentile – WCF, WS-* and REST in .NET 3.5 SP1
- Shivprasad koirala – SOA Interview questions Part 1