Posted by: Dilipkrishnan
algorithms, Architecture, Design, Development, DSL, framework, infoq, Patterns, scalability, wsdac
Martin Fowler – Business Readable DSL – the greatest potential benefit of DSLs comes when business people participate directly in the writing of the DSL code. The sweet spot, however is in making DSLs business-readable rather than business-writeable.
Kevin Seal – There’s nothing new under the Sun… Ah, writing frameworks – the most noble of pastimes for experienced developers!
Abel Avram – Presentation: Second Life’s Architecture
- The I.H.S.D.F. Theorem: A Proposed Theorem for the Trade-offs in Horizontally Scalable Systems
- Scalability Strategies Primer: Database Sharding
Todd Biske – When is Redundancy Okay?
Alvin Ashcraft (Design/Methodology links)
- Dew Drop – Xmas Edition – December 24-25, 2008
- Dew Drop – December 23, 2008
- Dew Drop – December 16, 2008