Posted by: Dilipkrishnan
agile, Architecture, c#, Design, Development, Languages, LINQ, Patterns, WCF, Web services, wmoc
Dominick Baier – Try “Zermatt” and give Feedback
Ayende Rahien – [Unstable code] So you think you are safe…, [Unstable code] Why timeouts doesn’t mean squat…, Distributed in memory cache / storage, Patterns for using distributed hash tables: Groups, Patterns for using distributed hash tables: Locking
Simon Guest – .NET Terrarium – it’s BAAAAAACK!
FransBouma – The evil of the Office UI ribbon license
Krzysztof Cwalina – API Design Myth: Exceptions are for “Exceptional Errors”, Nullable<T> Usage Guidelines
Loraine Lawson – Best Explanation of Oslo So Far
Matthew Podwysocki – Recursing into List Processing
- The Weekly Source Code Spark and NHaml,
- Learning WPF with BabySmash – Making Assumptions and When to Turn to Books, Making a Transparent Window with Substance, Customer Feedback and a WPF Font ComboBox,
- ASP.NET MVC Preview 4 – Using Ajax and Ajax.Form,
- New Modules for IIS7: Application Request Routing – Proxy and Load Balancing Module,
- Learning Opportunity – .NET Terrarium is back!
Udi Dahan – Durable Messaging Dilemmas