Since I joined the site, I’ve watched our contributors help our tip section grow with some phenomenal series-length tips. To date, the best have been:
- Optimizing Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, by Anil Desai
- Getting started with VMware on Windows, by Andrew Kutz
- Microsoft Virtual Server from the ground up, also by Anil Desai
- Step-by-step virtualization, by Alessandro Perilli
- and Choosing the right virtualization solution, another by Andrew Kutz.
…at least in my opinion. Have you used them? Were they helpful? Comment and tell us. Also let us know what you’d like to see more of.
Just recently published a new guide by Alessandro Perilli, which talks about virtual machine backup, how to create failover structures, configure clusters and automate the provisioning of virtual machines.
Next up is a new series by Anil Desai. He gets in to detail about automating Virtual Server using Visual Studio .NET and VBScript.
Lastly, welcome to our blog! We’ve been talking about this for a while, and we’re all pretty excited about it. We hope you join right in and comment away. After all, it’s our readers that make our site.