Whether or not you celebrate the American holiday known as “Thanksgiving Day,” I ask you to take a moment and reflect on things that you have to be thankful for. Me, I’m almost overwhelmed this year by the blessings I reflect upon:
- A new, healthy grandchild (who was born premature, but doing fine). Welcome, Aayla!
- My own and my wife’s good health.
- My family’s good health.
- Friends that I have made worldwide (many of whom I’ve never met, but they’re friends nonetheless!)
- My readers whose support allows me to continue publishing this blog for TechTarget.
- My clients who stick with me and listen to my security advice (Not a single major security incident in the last four years, yeah!)
There are so many more that it’s impossible to list them all. But, I want to extend one special holiday greeting to my AWESOME friend, Stuart Stirling (whom I’ve never met in person, but whom I hope to one day), for sending me this incredible video. Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ek1iIOTsiRo" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]