Ok was doing the Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 migration/transition whatever you want to call it and we got an error when trying to move a user and it had to do with corrupted items in the users mailbox. Which could be a piece of junk mail or who knows but it did not like it. So I increased the amount to 50 and it still failed and if you look at the details on the user move it will show how many items it stopped at unless it is over 50 which is the limit that is in the Mail Move for corrupted items unless you add the switch below and run this from the PS. So I ran the command below from Power Shell and finally got the email moved but the user had 74 items in their mailbox which was corrupted. I think the next limit is 100 with the switch below and then the fix would have been to export the email to pst and then fixed the pst if possible and import into Outlook for that user if possible.
Till later just Roger
Large BadItemLimit (50) is specified. Please confirm your intention to accept a large amount of data loss by specifying AcceptLargeDataLoss. This information will be kept in the logs with ‘d065654.local/Users/Administrator’ as the identity of the requestor.
Command to run
New-MoveRequest –identity UserName –TargetDatabase “Mailbox Database Name” -MRSServer NewExchServerName -BadItemLimit 60 -AcceptLargeDataLoss