Posted by: ITKE
netweaver, SAP, trend
SAP consultants are experiencing a boom… or slow and painful demise. It all depends on what particular niche you're focused in on and the skills you've acquired. Most SearchSAP.com members are familiar with SAP jobs expert Jon Reed's excellent career advice, but this time he took it one step further with this in-depth report:
SAP consulting trends: Revenge of the core consultant and other new developments.
Some issues that are explored in the report:
- What are the "winner" vs. "loser" areas of SAP consulting?
- Why experience isn't enough and why some consultants can, once again, get gigs with just a certification
- How to cash in on the upgrade push to ECC 6.0
- How NetWeaver is changing the required skillsets
- How to tweak your current skill set to hit the profitable niches in the years ahead
It's a massive report featuring interviews with Brian Trout, SAP Practice Manager for B2B Workforce, Jerry Walter, owner of staffing firm Walter and Associates and Michael Doane, chief intelligence officer for Performance Monitor and author of the recently updated SAP Blue Book, among others. Check it out today!