Posted by: MikeLaverick
when relevant content is
added and updated.
There’s a live Q&A with the Microsoft virtualization team next Tuesday (23rd February) from 4pm to 7pm on Vistaheads. Representatives from Microsoft, including Senior Product Manager for System Center Virtual Machine Manager Edwin Yuen, will be fielding questions and contributing to discussions about the future of the virtualization industry. Topics for discussion will include:
- Security – Are you ensuring that your VM is as secure as your physical machines? How are you managing this?
- Cloud – Is the cloud the future? Is virtualization yesterday’s news?
- Live Migration – has the introduction of Live Migration to Hyper-V made Microsoft competitive?
- Features – What features would you like to see included on Hyper-V? What would provide the most benefit to you and why?
- VDI – What are your experiences of using VDI?
- General – Any other comments or advice for users on using Hyper-V and virtualization platforms
The event will be taking place here: http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-virtualization-q-tues-23rd-feb-2010. This even will provide the virtualization community with a chance to engage directly with key decision makers at Microsoft.