I recently did an eInterview for the guys at Xtravirt.com… What is an eInterview. Sounds fancy, huh. Well, its basically a list of questions. You right your answer inline, and then it gets published. Now is that a eMarvel of modern technology.
- We received a copy of your new vSphere 4 Implementation book in the post this week. It looks like you have done a great job again! Can we expect to see other publications from you in future?
- Back in January you announced that you had signed a deal with SearchVMware.Com. Can you tell us more about this?
- What does a typical week in the life of Mike Laverick look like?
- What do you think the biggest shift has been in Virtualisation over the past year?
- What do you think will be the main focus area for virtualisation adopters in 2010?
- We have seen a number of clients starting to seriously look at deploying Virtual Desktops. Any tips for people looking at doing this?
- What do you feel is the most overlooked or misunderstood component of a Virtual Infrastructure?
- For people new to virtualisation, what’s a good way for them to network with their peers?
- What are your favourite ways to chill out after a hard day at the office?
and these are my answers: