18. All meetings related to the project must be fruitful for its continuous progress and timely actions.
17. Duration of the meetings should be optimum to cover all major concerns and immediate actions required.
16. Meetings should bring all participants close to break the barrier between them.
15. Don’t hesitate to have one-to-one talk where important.
14. Have lively discussions.
13. Have concrete progress.
12. Explain after taking time the points that require proper knowledge to be brought to all the members.
11. Propose your views and action points.
10. Stress on your viewpoints where you feel the importance need to be expressed to the members.
9. Commit full co-operation
8. Understand every member’s viewpoints
7. Participate in complete
6. Focus on each member and their suggestions
5. Strip away the mental wall separating the members
4. Strengthen the mutual cooperative relationship towards the common goal
3. Give sincere response to the issues
2. Restore trust
1. Make it overall a meaningful meeting