|We tagged Aseem Kishore this week!|
1. Aseem, when did you first discover your love for technology?
When I was about 7 years old. It was the first time my father asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him to get me something that was “electronic”, whatever it was. For several years, I took apart anything that was no longer being used: VCR, camera, watches, etc. After that I knew I would always be interested in technology.
2. How do you earn a living?
I work as an IT Systems Analyst/Programmer in Dallas, TX. I mostly design and write software for a laboratory.
3. What keeps you up at night?
Usually thinking of ways to quit my job and start my own Internet Marketing or blog consulting company!
4. What do you do when you’re not working?
You can find me spending time with my wife, reading blogs, researching the newest gadgets like TVs or computers, and writing my own tech blog.
5. You’ve looked in your crystal ball and have seen the future of enterprise IT. What does it look like?
Virtual. Virtual servers. Virtual desktops. Also, cloud computing. Everything will eventually be in “the cloud”.
Bonus Question: If Stephen Spielberg was going to make a movie about your life, what would it be called?
The Digital Life