Cisco is providing you an opportunity to share your knowledge with the Cisco Learning Network Community and win a Flip Video Camcorder. Cisco values your experience and knowledge,as they are important to the Cisco Learning Network Community. It’s very simple to participate in “Share the Wealth” contest. The contest closes on April 30, so do act now.
Pic Courtesy: Cisco Learning Network
Steps to Participate:
· Step 1 – Register for the Cisco Learning Network. If you’re not already registered: click here.
· Step 2 – Develop and submit a piece of original Cisco Certification IT learning content in any format (technical article or white paper, PowerPoint presentation, audio/video podcast) and for any certification track (Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert, and Specialist). Technical articles, white papers and PowerPoint presentations should be no longer than 10 pages in length. Podcasts should be no longer than 20 minutes. Formats accepted for podcasts: MP3, MP4, WAV, MOV. All submitted content must be in English. To submit content, click here.
· Step 3 – Upload learning content: Within 24 to 48 hours after completing the online submission form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload your learning content to our FTP server.
· Step 4 – Cisco judges will choose five (5) semi-finalists: One (1) from each of the certification categories (Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert, and Specialist). You will be contacted via email if you have been chosen or not as one of the five (5) semi-finalists.
Step 5 – Community votes to select Grand Prize winner from the five (5) semi-finalists.
If your content is selected as one of five semi-finalists, it will be voted upon by the Cisco learning community to determine the winner. The winner will take home the Flip Video camcorder. All semi-finalists will win a Cisco Press book and Pearson VUE exam voucher. Be recognized by your community and win a prize! [Learn More]
· March 18 to April 30 – Contest open for submissions
· May 3 to May 7 – Review of submissions by Cisco judges and selection of five (5)semi-finalists
· May 10 – Announcement of the five (5) semi-finalists
· May 11 to May 18 – Community voting to select the winner
May 19 – Announcement of Grand Prize winner