Posted by: Yasir Irfan
CBT Nuggets, CCNP ambiguous questions, CCNP Practice labs, CCNP Study guides, CCNP SWITCH 642-813, CCNP Switch 642-813 Exam, CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide, Cisco 3550 Series Switches, Cisco Press, ebay, GLBP, HRSP, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Network, STP, VRRP, VTP
I passed the “Implementing Cisco IP Switched Network”exam successfully couple of days back. Now I am one step closer to achieving mp CCNP. My approach was simple and straight forward, I read the Cisco Press title CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide. Thanks to Cisco Press and Jamie Adams for providing me a copy of CCNP Study guides. The exam was pretty easy but be careful there are few ambiguous questions which really needs your experience and expert knowledge on the topic.
I have following piece of advice for the CCNP aspirers
- 1) Set the date for exam before starting your preparations (Goal Setting).
- 2) Read Cisco Press title CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide.
- 3) Practice the Boson questions came with the title CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide.
- 4) Watch CBT nuggets if needed as they are really cool videos to watch.
- 5) Practice labs, (create your own scenarios on STP, HRSP, VTP, VRRP, GLBP etc.) If you can afford get three Cisco 3550 Series Switches from eBay.
- 6) A week before exam review all the topics and practice few labs and boson practice test.
(My CCNP Switch Lab)
If you follow the above with dedication and determination nothing can stop you from achieving CCNP.