Profile: Yasir Irfan
Whenever you are trying to place an order or trying the figure out the details of the Nexus 7000 Series line care follow the below breakdown of how to read the nomenclature and understand what it is tell you.
- N7K = denotes Nexus 7K chassis blade
- M1 = denotes L2 and L3 capable line card; F would denote only L2 capable
- 32 = 32 ports are supported
- X = each port is capable of 10Gbps
- P = SPF+ port types
- -1 = first generation fabric line card
- 2 = means that 2 crossbar fabric cards are required to use this line card at its full potential.