Nov 12 2008 5:27AM GMT
Today at 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern Time there is an IT Security Forum. It’s an online Interactive conference. Cisco is committed to share information you will find indispensable in managing threats.
The following speakers are expected to take part in this online conference.
Publisher, CSO Magazine
Program VP, IDC – Security Products and Services Group
Chief Information Security Officer, DriveSavers Data Recovery, Inc.
Director of Information Technology Operations, Brooks Rehabilitation
Chief Information Officer, Cleveland Airport System
General Manager, PCI Security Standards Council
Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Cisco
Vice President of Network Systems and Security Solutions, Cisco
Director, Senior Security Advisor, Corporate Security Programs Organization, Cisco
Vice President, Technical Support, Cisco
Vice President of Technology, IronPort Systems, a Cisco Business Unit
Director, Security Solutions Marketing, Cisco
The IT Security Forum will feature:
- Cisco executives John Stewart, Chief Security Officer, and Marie Hattar, VP, Network Systems and Security Solutions, on virtualization and collaboration
- A review of PCI Data Security Standard v 1.2
- Exclusive data leakage survey results
- 2008 Cisco Annual Security Report preview
- Panel discussions with industry leaders
- Virtual exhibit floor where you can interact with Cisco experts
Please do register to this online conference and make use of this opportunity.