Posted by: Yasir Irfan
Cisco, Cisco Events, Cisco Learning, Cisco News, IT Security, On Line Conference
Today at 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern Time there is an IT Security Forum. It’s an online Interactive conference. Cisco is committed to share information you will find indispensable in managing threats.
The following speakers are expected to take part in this online conference.
The IT Security Forum will feature:
- Cisco executives John Stewart, Chief Security Officer, and Marie Hattar, VP, Network Systems and Security Solutions, on virtualization and collaboration
- A review of PCI Data Security Standard v 1.2
- Exclusive data leakage survey results
- 2008 Cisco Annual Security Report preview
- Panel discussions with industry leaders
- Virtual exhibit floor where you can interact with Cisco experts
Please do register to this online conference and make use of this opportunity.