Posted by: Mark Fontecchio
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Here’s a list of sessions I’m going to try to attend while down in Austin for the Share 2009 spring conference. If you have any suggestions or possible ideas for questions on these topics, comment here or email me at email@example.com. I’m getting there tomorrow afternoon and will be hitting the show all day Wednesday and most of the day Thursday, then flying home. Here we go:
- Share Fitness Session (if I wake up early enough): This time, I’ll be running it, not filming it, with other jogging mainframers.
- z/VM and Linux Disaster Recovery – A Customer Experience
- Linux on System z at Wells Fargo: Penguins Board the Stagecoach
- What Does a Capacity & Performance Specialist Do Anyway? A Dual Experience Perspective
- z/OS 1.10: User Experience
- zIIPs and zAAPs: Everything New and Old
- Compliance – It’s Not Over When You Think It’s Over
- zNextGen’s A SHARE’d History of the Mainframe: The Chronicles, Artifacts and Stories
- The Status of SHARE: Update and Discussion
- OpenSolaris on System z
- SOA Case Study – The Ins and the Outs of Actual User Experiences