Competitive advantage, Productivity, Quality assurance, Uncategorized
ActiveBatch® Enterprise Job Scheduling & Event Automation – Reducing the Cost of Operations:
ActiveBatch, Enterprise Job Scheduling integrates business applications, standalone tasks, processes and scripts across diverse distributed computing environments creating a centralized view of operations at the organizational or enterprise level.
ActiveBatch is a cross platform solution that easily structures tasks and/or applications into organized and integrated workflows. The result is reliable, unattended operations that trigger workflows by Date and Time, Events (e.g. File Triggers & WMI Events) or completion status to ensure that IT and Operations Management achieves results as required by the business.
ActiveBatch Job Scheduling and Event Automation organizes and manages these tasks and workflows into a unified/integrated workflow on various platforms (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux, UNIX and OpenVMS) and across custom and business aware applications like SQL Server while providing various job types such as Secure FTP, E-mail, File Operations, Script or Process.
ActiveBatch’s unique architecture incorporates proven Microsoft Windows, Oracle, HP and other technologies already implemented in your environment to simplify and take advantage of leveraged learning by incorporating the following:
* Microsoft Windows Security Model Including Kerberos
* Improve interoperability with jobs and applications for Windows, Linux, UNIX along with other platforms. Our cross platform software allows a job to pass information and data between applications and systems.
* Active Directory or ADAM
* SQL Server 200x or Oracle
* WMI & SNMP Trapping
* HP Operations Center, MOM or SCOM for Enterprise Monitoring
* Script Language Independence
ActiveBatch has achieved proven results in over 1200 sites around the world by:
1. Reducing Errors from Manual Operations
2. Eliminating “Slack Time” during processing using completion status of predecessor jobs
3. Integrating Workflows, using Graphical controls or Property sheets
4. Lowering the Overall Operation Costs
5. Improving Service Levels