Posted by: Michael Morisy
Cloud Computing in 2010, Contests, Knowledge Points, Nexus One
Looking to rustle up a few more points, whether it’s for the Nexus One Challenge or just braggin’ rights down at the watering hole? Well here’s a way to get yourself a little something extra: Give a quality answer to an unanswered question tagged “Cloud Computing in 2010” and we’ll throw in 200 extra knowledge points to make it worth your while. Yee-haw!
To get you started, we’ve even pulled together a list below of available questions:
- Scaling Amazon Web Services against RDS
How can one keep data secure with cloud computing?Answered by MrDenny
- HIPPA audit on virtual network
- SOAP an answers to ERP nightmares?
Energy metrics for X-as-a-Service and cloud offerings?Answered by XENOPHON22
- Monitoring *aaS deployments for SLA requirements
- Migrating Microsoft Exchange to a cloud or hosted service
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud computing services
- Setting up an Amazon EC2 VPN network
- Securing the cloud: Is IDS passe?
Image made with GlassGiant