Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
1. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne have been helping a member work through trying to convert an AS/400 physical file with multi-record to single record.
2. Mr. Denny, Robert2010 and Rechil have given some great options for deleting all tables in a SQL Server database.
3. Wondering how to track IPDS printing on AS/400? Check out TomLiotta’s answer to one member’s question.
4. Get a tutorial from TomLiotta on the AS/400 configuration library and some tips on what to stay away from during testing.
5. Mr. Denny, Carlosdl and Chippy088 gave their two cents to a member wondering how to update data for one column in SQL.
6. Mr. Denny gave some valuable advice on one member’s query about his SQL Server SAN setup. Anything to add?
7. Bvining and TomLiotta shared their iSeries expertise with a member wondering how to tell if a file is ASCII or EBCDIC in iSeries.
8. Does anyone have advice for where to find Class 3 SEAP approved data cabinets?
9. Do you have anything to add to MattMather’s clarification for a user configuring OSPF to speed up internal traffic with Cisco 1800?
10. One user is still waiting for help setting up RAID 1 +0 on a Dell server that doesn’t support it.