Posted by: Michael Morisy
ITKE, The most-watched IT questions
Once again, we’ve compiled the 10 most watched questions on ITKE, and found some great discussions on topics ranging from virtualization to disaster recovery to disaster recovery. Go answer a question now and
you could win a TV, or check out the rest of the top 10 on the Community Blog:
1. How to remove duplicate row in multi joined table? tops the list, asked by CompEng and answered by a host of eager assistants.
2. Should we tell our users we’re doing disaster recovery testing? was answered by MeandYou, TechnoChic and CharlieBrowne.
3. Count/Sum Question was asked by Chhmusic, and was answered by MeandYou, Calosdl, and kccrosser.
4. To Specify the location for New Column in Oracle was asked by Maheshmamu and was answered by kccrosser, zagrim, mrdenny and others.
5. Server Rack best practices was posed by a reader and answered by Mrdenny and Carlosdl.
6. sql update command to update a date-of-birth was asked by Mji and answered by MeandYou.
7. Windows Server and SQL database upgrade was asked by a reader and answered by Mrdenny.
8. Running Vmware on Intel or AMD Laptop was asked by Kumvinod and answered by Mrdenny and CarlosDL.
9. EMC SAN and Ubuntu was asked by a reader and partially answered by Mrdenny.
10. SQL Server 32 bit, AWE/3GB/PAE was asked by Jagoodie and answered by Mrdenny.