Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
Here are the 10 most watched questions on ITKE: There’s some great discussions going on ranging from SQL to diagnosing app crashes. Go answer a question now and take your shot at winning a TV:
1. ORA-31672 in oracle 11g tops the list, with thoughts from Carlosdl and MeandYou.
2. .NET framework was asked by Owolab, with answers from Drdenny and Kccrosser.
3. Microsoft Server 2003 to Oracle migration was asked by a reader and answered by Mrdenny.
4. SQL EXPLAIN was asked by a reader and was followed up on with Mrdenny.
5. VB was posed by AnandaDebnath and answered by Carlosdl.
6. Windows XP Raid driver 0 install was asked by a reader and answered by Mrdenny and Mshen.
7. Exchange 2003 migration to new SAN was asked by a reader and answered by Mrdenny.
8. Fibre Channel or ISCSI for SAN was asked by JimmyIT and answered by Mrdenny.
9. Change SQL Server licensing was asked by DB23 and answered by Mrdenny.
10. Windows administration: How do you track/diagnose errors and app crashes? was asked by JennyMack and answered by a host of eager assistants.