Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
1. A member asks how they can apply GPOs to non-domain computers to make sure they don’t get on the corporate domain, and MrDenny, Technochic, Denwood, and SiThu help with a solution.
2. A member asks about business intelligence in a cloud environment, and MrDenny provides h>storing encrypted files on is input.
3. A SQL Server reader asks how to monitor log files in SQL Server 2000 database and MrDenny responds.
4. A Data Center reader asks about recommended temperature and humidity ranges for a data center. Mattmclain, Aquacer0, MrDenny, and WhatIs23 all provide input.
5. A Data Center reader asks about keeping a UPS cool, and XENOPHON22 and Dave MC offer their thoughts.
6. A SQL Server reader asks about CPU and RAM recommendations for a data warehouse, and MrDenny answers.
7. A SQL Server reader asks for help looping through a database, and MrDenny offers some advice.
8. A SQL Server reader asks about merging MDF files, and MrDenny helps out.
9. Yet another SQL Server reader asks about removing and adding new space to databases, and Mrdenny naturally answers, with Gent01 chipping in.
10. Gent01 and MrDenny team up again to answer a SQL question on storing encrypted files on SQL Server 2000.