Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
Here are the most-watched questions on IT Knowledge Exchange this week:
1. IPV6 CIDR notation, asked via e-mail and answered by Labnuke99
2. SQL Table Layout, asked by Philsal and answered by Meandyou and Carlosdl.
3. Active Directory Domain Services offline domain, asked via e-mail and answerd by Dchat
4. create a procedure, asked by Shwetamishra and answered by Carlosdl and Rainsley
5. database querying question SQLite, asked by Kreyszig and answered by Carlosdl.
6. FTP/400, asked by PutzGrilla and answered by TomLiotta.
7. VMWare Server 2.0 install error 2755 on Windows Server 2003 SP1, asked via e-mail and answered by Karthikselvam.
8. Is it better to have Windows Mobile verses Blackberry if I`m upgrading to Exchange 2010?, asked by a member and answered by Technochic.
9. MS-Access like Combobox in VB6, asked by WhoKnowsNothing and answered by Carlosdl.
10. What are some of the ways Exchange 2010 integrates with my UC plan that Exchange 2007 can’t?, asked by a member and answered by MicrosoftExpert.