Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
… and we’re back! Here’s our grand return to our most-watched questions of the week. Don’t forget: Each question you ask and answer brings you closer to your shot at Winning the unlocked Nexus One phone. So go ahead: Ask away!
1. Tdizzle342 asks for help with a database structure and MrDenny, Carlosdl and Msi77 all happily chip in.
2. Gunzforlife fires away with a question about updating char which Carlosdl and MrDenny help him with.
3. Asharkawy asks about connecting Oracle Forms 10g to Oracle Database Express Edition, which Carlosdl answers.
4. Grandaddutt asks about name input in Visual Basic 6, and once again Carlosdl answers.
5. 535236917 encounters error Ora-06550; Carlosdl sorts through the numerology to explain the error, while Jcmdba offers some general error hunting advice.
6. Ksr1234 asks asks about a better telecom bandwidth manangement tool, and Yasirirfan offers an option.
7. SwapnilD wants to create Excel files on a web server by using SQL, and MrDenny offers some advice.
8. Jobenez asked about a dedicated server to rotate IPs when web browsing; Mrdenny share some thoughts.
9. VickiF2 can’t open PDF files in Windows 7, but a number of community members offer some tips and workarounds.
10. Mubs wants to know how to bypass Cisco Ironport web filtering, but hasn’t found an answer yet.