Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
1. JHite ran into an Outlook 2003 display name issue for contact with multiple email, and XENOPHON22, Mrdenny and Carlosdl helped out.
2. Windows Server 2003 is giving a member some installation trouble, and MrDenny offers some advice.
3. Can you block Exchange 2007 admins from viewing other admin’s mailboxes? No, according to Technochic and MrDenny, although XENOPHON22 offers some thoughts on a workaround.
4. Jagoodie asks if it’s possible to alter Column Drop Identity in T/SQL, and MrDenny and CarlosDL reveal the truth.
5. A member asks about the max logins per user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, but no one has answered yet!
6. CompEng comes across a SQL for MS Access syntax issue, which several users puzzle over.
7. A member asks for recommended attachment size limits in Exchange 2007, and TechnoChic and Jinteik offer their perspectives.
8. JPMcGrath asks a DNS question, and MrDenny and LabNuke99 explain how the web works.
9. We asked whether compliance questions were slowing cloud adoption, but no one answered yet.
10. XENOPHON22 asked how can one keep data secure with cloud computing, and CarlosDL, MrDenny and Michael shared some thoughts.