Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
Here are the 10 most watched questions on ITKE: There’s some great discussion going on. Go answer a question now!
1. Ak1bo78 asks for a C# how to on IF Statement’s, which Mshen and CarlosDL help create.
2. Dbsi2006 asks for help on how to map drives without UNC, which Rklanke, MrDenny, KevinBeaver and CarlosDL weigh in on.
3. A reader asks for tips about an Oracle 9i installation on Windows Server 2008 and CarlosDL is there with the answer.
4. A reader asks about NAT without BGP, a route which MrDenny and Sonotsky debate.
5. A reader asks for SQL Server 2005 Performance optimization advice, which MrDenny and kccrosser offer gladly.
6. A reader asks about SQl Server 2008 Plain Text procedures results in Encrypted Text within Profiler. MrDenny chimes in that he’s seen it to, and offers for tips on dealing with it.
7. Eliyevelxan has a question about his certificate problem on backup for a Domain Controller. Juano and MrDenny offer their thoughts.
8. Rechil asks a question about remote system management from a SUSE server. Nobody’s answered yet!
9. A reader is looking for Exchange Aware Anti-virus for SBS 2008, and Dwiebesick offers some detailed advice plus a list of exclusions.
10. Linux7 has a newbie question new about Suse 64-bit Linux, and CarlosDL offers some pointers.