Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Here are the 10 most watched questions on ITKE: There’s some great discussion going on. Go answer a question now!
1. CompEng asked about open-ended SQL statements, and Mrdenny and Meandyou delivered the goods.
2. Kalpana queried Networking certifications, and where the best place is to get certified. XENOPHON22, Schmidtw and KevinBeaver all chimed in with their thoughts.
3. Pramodtenkale promulgated that their Foxpro 2.6 code was error-free, but a host of friendly ITKErs tried to how them the light. Any other solutions?
4. NotJustQA is just wondering how to upgrade the Oracle Client to 10i from 8.1 without losing database connectivity. Darryn and Carlosdl gave NotJustQA some good news … and some bad news.
5. 129 enumerates their problem: The group policy does not apply in Win XP from a W2K3 server. Mshen and Carlosdl come to the rescue once more.
6. GabyCostilla is up SQL Creek and asks about composite foreign keys in SQL Server. Carlosdl offers up a paddle.
7. MBAinsystems is on a hunting trip, and wants to trap the item name of more than one item selected in list control. Carlosdl and Msi77 help them lock’n'load.
8. That time of year: Inprise asks how to migrate repository from SVN to VSS version control in Linux based server. Mrdenny provides some feedback, but more is always welcome!
9. MasterK becomes a student: They ask about a SQL syntax error. CarlosDL guides them down the path of knowledge.
10. TCF stumbles upon some PHP scripting problems. No one has yet to step up and help them TCB.