This week’s most-watched IT questions are full of great recommendations and several approved answers.
1. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta helped a member who’s not able to create procedures using STRSQL on V6R1.
2. Help solve the mystery of why one member’s backup started running 2x longer.
3. CharlieBrowne, Philpl1jb, TomLiotta, BigKat, and Brettharris give pointers on AS/400 trim.
4. Share what you plan to do with your bargain buy: Did you buy a TouchPad?
5. TomLiotta provided the approved answer on how to explore a new AS/400 application.
6. Mrdenny has a recommendation for exporting all files from Windows XP to Windows 7.
7. Pjb0222 and mrdenny have some pointers for upgrading Windows XP and Windows Vista clients.
8. Check out CharlieBrowne’s approved answer on transferring from V4R5 to V6.
9. TomLiotta provided the approved answer on a question about creating two receivers.
10. Wondering if Windows hosting is a better platform compared to Linux? See what mrdenny, ErroneousGiant, Carlosdl, Koohiisan, and Chippy088 have to say about it.