Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
From members sharing IT Scripts to a growing IT forum on IT’s role in customer service, this week’s most-watched IT questions offers more than your usual list of tech headaches.
1. This isn’t exactly a question, but it is Carlosdl’s entry to IT Knowledge Exchange’s current contest: VB Script to monitor files on Windows machines from a Zenoss server.
2. We’ve been getting some great perspective – from customers and IT pros alike – on what IT’s role in customer service should be versus what it is.
3. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help a member with job history.
4. Check out Saturno’s approved answer on having Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2008 R2 on the same LAN.
5. Mrdenny shared some pointers on licensing for publishing ASP.NET websites.
6. One member wants to know how to find the speed of a V5R4 processor.
7. Can you help CompEng, a recent Featured Member, develop a TSQL query for AS/400?
8. CharlieBrowne and HMSSL2K help a member with ASP data to be sent to mail.
9. One member is looking for help with changing a physical file record length.
10. CharlieBrowne provides the approved answer on receiving a message from the message queue.