From members sharing IT Scripts to a growing IT forum on IT’s role in customer service, this week’s most-watched IT questions offers more than your usual list of tech headaches.
1. This isn’t exactly a question, but it is Carlosdl’s entry to IT Knowledge Exchange’s current contest: VB Script to monitor files on Windows machines from a Zenoss server.
2. We’ve been getting some great perspective – from customers and IT pros alike – on what IT’s role in customer service should be versus what it is.
3. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help a member with job history.
4. Check out Saturno’s approved answer on having Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2008 R2 on the same LAN.
7. Can you help CompEng, a recent Featured Member, develop a TSQL query for AS/400?
8. CharlieBrowne and HMSSL2K help a member with ASP data to be sent to mail.
9. One member is looking for help with changing a physical file record length.
10. CharlieBrowne provides the approved answer on receiving a message from the message queue.