Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
1. Thanks to Mr. Denny and Jinteik, a member got some help and advice on server virtualization.
2. Mr. Denny suggested encryption and group policy to get authentication for employees to connect to WiFi.
3. A member wondered if they could restore a SQL 2000 backup to a new SQL server 2005, and Mr. Denny lent his expertise.
4. KarlG needed some help figuring out how to create a RAID 10, and Mr. Denny gave some pointers on getting equipped to do so.
5. Mr. Denny, Labnuke99 and Sulaiman provided some great considerations when wondering if you should run gigabit to your desktop.
6. Wondering what are some of the benefits of an external SAN over internal storage? Mr. Denny gives his two cents.
7. Mr. Denny lays out the details for a member wondering what a Dell remote access card does.
8. Davidmichel and Mr. Denny advised against migrating BrightStore to a virtual machine.
9. Mr. Denny, Technochi and LMO2 gave some advice on blocking ActiveSync from a network.
10. Shamu got some in-depth feedback from Mr. Denny, Kccrosser and TomLiotta: How do I use primary keys in SQL Server?