We have a few approved answers and a few members still searching. Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions to see if your own IT headache has a cure.
1. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne discuss AS/400 transactions for member NicyChn.
2. Yorkshireman, CharlieBrowne, and TomLiotta try to get to the bottom of why COBOL code is taking too long while AS/400 comparing large database files.
3. CharlieBrowne, Deepu9321, Wpoulin, and TomLiotta help a member with an AS/400 level check.
4. CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Bvining chip in on a question about files in D specs not getting initialized on the second call to the program.
7. Kccrosser, mrdenny, and TomLiotta offer some SQL Server help.
8. CharlieBrowne provided the approved answer on user and group IDs in AS/400.
9. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta discuss generating journal receivers every 15 minutes or so.
10. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta help a member with monitoring with WRKACTJOB in AS/400.