1. A user has a SQL Server 2005 that keeps rebooting; can you help?
2. Spadasoe and Mr. Denny helped out a user wondering how to make laptops log into the domain via VPN for updates.
3. Pdragovich was getting an adprep/domain prep error while upgrading from Windows Server 2003 to 2008. Have any ideas?
4. Manodak needs help running Profiler, an update statement was showing reads but no writes. Mr. Denny gave his two cents; do you have any ideas?
5. When searching for which subnet mask to use for an IP range, this user got a plethora of suggestions from Mr. Denny, Jinteik, and TomLiotta.
6. Mr. Denny was all over this question about fixing an old address listed for current domain name.
7. Mr. Denny was at it again, this time helping out with redundancy and load balancing on a Dell server.
8. Can you help out this user who ran into a SQL Server 2005 error after development?
9. Mr. Denny suggested booting into safe mode to try to uninstall a Windows Server 2003 update.
10. Mr. Denny helped out a user who’s run out of addresses on SonicWall Pro 3060.