Check out what IT questions our members are keeping an eye on this week.
1. Mrdenny and KH discuss updating SQL 2000 data.
2. Mrdenny gives some advice on network port usage.
3. Can anyone help CompEng develop a TSQL query?
4. Check out Carlosdl’s VB script to monitor files on Windows machines from a Zenoss server, then submit your own!
5. Mrdenny and Carlosdl help a member use a database backup from lower version to higher version of SQL Server.
6. Need to use ENDJRN all at once? CharlieBrowne submitted an answer that was approved!
7. Abiha6325, Deepu9321, CharlieBrowne, TomLiotta, and Splat discuss a member’s policy of restricting the DLTOBJ command.
8. CharlieBrowne offers another approved answer, this time on SAVF: Backing up all user libraries.
9. If you want to create a new SQL 2008 database in external drive, Mrdenny has some ideas for you.
10. Have any help for a member looking to add/rename SQL Server 2005 server name?