1. Aguacer0 took a swing at one user’s question about automatically wiping the backup tape for a Windows Server 2003 job runs.
2. Barry801 gave KarlG some step-by-step instructions on fixing an incorrect IP address on a DNS server.
3. Barry801 gave it another go on a question from a user about getting around ISP restrictions on port forwarding.
4. Aguacer0 provided a free tool to query the Active Directory to find out how many admins are in the Windows Server 2003 domain.
5. KALAKAAR and Carlosdl suggested Perfmon or open source tools for memory tracing on Windows Server 2003.
6. Be the first to answer how to push out an .exe file via group policy on Active Directory.
7. Are there any licenses that member Michigan missed when asked what types of licenses are needed for 50 users to connect to a Citrix server?
8. One user needs to know how to create more than two remote connections on a Windows Server 2003 R2. Be the first to answer!
9. Any other suggestions to add to Labnuke99’s? KarlG needs to know how to support two devices on a small network.
10. Spadasoe shared a link with a user wondering how to automate joining a block of 50 new laptops to a domain. Have any first-hand knowledge you could share?