Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions for the solutions to your latest IT problems!
1. As the year begins drawing to its close, we want to hear from you in our Open IT Forum: What do you want to see from IT Knowledge Exchange in 2012?
2. If you have a question about the max size of a subfile, CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta can help you out.
3. CharlieBrowne and TomLiotta give some help, this time to a member wondering about a decimal data error in V5R4.
4. Check out one of our entries for the IT Knowledge Exchange script contest from member Carlosdl: IT Scripts compilation.
7. Get suggestions from CharlieBrowne, ToddN2000, TomLiotta, and Yorkshireman on an appropriate RPGIV coding approach for 1 billion records.
8. TomLiotta jumps in with help for a member dealing with RPG internally described output (printer) file to DDS.
9. If you’re looking to restore a SAVF, CharlieBrowne, Jinteik, Infiniumpro, and TomLiotta have some ideas for you.
10. One member wants to use DSPSYSVAL to convert the SPLF to Excel.