Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
when relevant content is
added and updated.
Check out this week’s most-watched IT questions around IT Knowledge Exchange. We’ve got some great answers, but there are a couple just waiting for your expertise! Head over to IT Answers and get to helping.
1. Tritech, EmNichs, Mrdenny and Spadasoe provided some insight on the difference between Windows versions on Server 2003.
2. Mrdenny and Falconreef helped out a user with getting a legacy application working on Windows 7 for an upgrade.
3. Mrdenny gave some good advice for how to remotely connect to Windows 7 domain computers internally.
4. Can you add anything to Tritech’s explanation of cascading drive pools for a user’s query into simulating a library with multiple tape drives?
5. Mrdenny shed some light on a user’s question about Windows Server 2008 R2 alerts.
6. Mrdenny recommends upgrading in a test environment when upgrading from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005.
7. Have anything to add to Tritech’s concerns and options for making a Joomla website public?
8. Stevesz, Spadasoe and Mrdenny provided an in-depth answer to a user wondering how to run a 32-bit application on a 64-bit server.
9. One user is still looking for an answer when adding Trillian or other applications to their Windows installation. Help him out!
10. One user is looking for a way to add a third or fourth monitor to his Windows XP SP3 setup.