Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
Software Quality, SQL Server, The most-watched IT questions, Windows Server
This week’s most-watched IT questions are a potpourri of technical questions and software suggestions. Only one question is in dire need of an answer and, with your powers combined, we’d love to change that to a big goose egg. Enjoy!
1. Mr. Denny offered some of his expertise on a member’s question about backing up a WSUS server.
2. Don’t make Mr. Denny feel lonely; help him answer this question on removing incorrect Windows DNS entry 2003.
3. Mr. Denny gave a simple solution to migrating SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005.
4. Can you help out a user trying to figure out the difference between a layer 2 and layer 3 network switch?
6. Carlosdl helped out a member trying to navigate session border controllers on VoIP networks.
7. Carlosdl and Spadasoe recommended a few remote monitoring tools for Windows Server 2008. Do you have any of your own you’d like to add?
8. Trying to figure out a computer-to-computer VPN over the Internet with Windows Server 2003? Look no further than Rechil’s in-depth explanation.
9. If you’re trying to figure out how to create a PDF without having to buy Adobe PDF creator, check out some suggestions from Mr. Denny and Hitsquadcomputerservices.
10. One member is still awaiting help using Excel 2010 to pull data from SQL Server. Be the first!