Posted by: MelanieYarbrough
The most-watched IT questions
Check out what’s plaguing your fellow IT Knowledge Exchange members and see if you can help. Remember each question or answer you post earns you points that push you ahead in our Xbox 360 contest, happening now! Has your question been answered and solved? Be sure to approve the answer to reward your guardian angel.
1. Wondering how to delete all tables in SQL Server database? Rechil, Mr. Denny and Robert2010 give some pointers.
2. Mr. Denny and Robert2010 teamed up again to offer guidance to a user wondering how to add an article in transactional replication in SQL Server 2005.
3. Mr. Denny can always be counted on to help out with a SQL Server dilemma. Like this one: Terminate SQL exception if it is running more than a specified time.
4. Mr. Denny assures us that it is safe to delete SQL Server transaction logs.
5. TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne try to figure out a member’s struggles with AS/400 physical file triggers.
7. Thanks to BruceWayne, Chippy088 and Brooklynegg for helping out a member trying to update data to a third party without jeopardizing Lotus Notes security.
8. Boykie and TomLiotta gave it their best shot trying to help figure out why AS/400 SFTP causes one position shift of data in send file.
10. Rechil suggests a solution for recording failed login attempts in the security log for Windows XP SP3, while Carlosdl cautions against arbitrary auditing.