Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
1. CharlieBrowne is working on an AS400 DSPF Overlay but runs into some problems. Turns out, he doesn’t need an overlay at all.
2. Rajasekhar15 has a question about user profiles, and the community helps out.
3. NickHutcheson1 and CharlieBrowne detail how to create a disaster recovery plan.
4. Jaimi is trying to compile an RPG II source program into a file, and is still testing out some suggestions.
5. BibinG has a popular question regarding DYNSLT (Dynamic Select Concept).
7. A user has an AS/400 question: Do source and object occupy the same memory?
8. Rajasekhar15 asks a question that riles up the AS/400 community.
9. Wondering where errors end up in AS/400? Now you know.
10. Rejeshece asks about using AS/400 with DDS Keyword.