Posted by: Michael Morisy
The most-watched IT questions
1. CharlieBrowne is working on an AS400 DSPF Overlay but runs into some problems. Turns out, he doesn’t need an overlay at all.
2. Rajasekhar15 has a question about user profiles, and the community helps out.
3. NickHutcheson1 and CharlieBrowne detail how to create a disaster recovery plan.
4. Jaimi is trying to compile an RPG II source program into a file, and is still testing out some suggestions.
5. BibinG has a popular question regarding DYNSLT (Dynamic Select Concept).
7. A user has an AS/400 question: Do source and object occupy the same memory?
8. Rajasekhar15 asks a question that riles up the AS/400 community.
9. Wondering where errors end up in AS/400? Now you know.
10. Rejeshece asks about using AS/400 with DDS Keyword.