Posted by: Michael Morisy
when relevant content is
added and updated.
1. CharlieBrowne is working on an AS400 DSPF Overlay but runs into some problems. Turns out, he doesn’t need an overlay at all.
2. Rajasekhar15 is trying to display all the users in a class, and the community helps out.
3. NickHutcheson1 and CharlieBrowne detail how to create a disaster recovery plan.
4. Jaimi is trying to compile an RPG II source program into a file, and is still testing out some suggestions.
5. BibinG has a popular question regarding DYNSLT (Dynamic Select Concept).
7. Spandanaacha is wondering about the limits of UPDATE; TomLiotta and CharlieBrowne offer some education.
8. Rajasekhar15 asks a question that riles up the AS/400 community.
9. Kennedy2802 wants to check all the AS/400 jobs running by user, and Deepu9321 helps out.
10. Rejeshece asks about using AS/400 with DDS Keyword.